Coco's Blog

Coco's Blog
Musings of a Computer Savvy Pug

Monday, May 9, 2011


Dear Diary,
I had the best weekend EVER! I walked in the Furry Scurry on Saturday morning. The weather was really awesome, although in truth maybe a little too hot for me, but I got to smell LOTS of butts, got lots of treats and head scratches so it was totally worth it. I think Chili had fun too. At one point on the course, there were these really nice elder humans that had a treat and head pat station. Chili found one that he LOVED! They took pictures of him and everything!

My mom says we raised like $1 million for homeless animals! I don't know how much money that is, but it sounds like a lot! It was great to see so many humans and dogs supporting a good cause. We even saw a miniature horse. He was wearing a vest that said he was a service horse. I don't know what a service horse does, but it has to be cool...

Anyway, I slept a lot on Saturday afternoon and all day yesterday. My mom says we have another event next weekend. I really love summer and nice weather!

I hope you had a nice weekend too, Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment