Coco's Blog

Coco's Blog
Musings of a Computer Savvy Pug

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm BAAACK, Part 2



Dear Diary,

I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging for so long. My humans decided that we all needed to move to a new human/pug house. I don't know if you've ever tried it, but moving takes a lot of time and effort. With all the packing and unpacking, my mom hasn't made time for me to get on the computer. She has her priorities out of whack!

Hopefully I'm back online for good now. After all, we pugs need to have a creative writing outlet for all our clever and amazing thoughts and adventures!
Speaking of amazing adventures, last night my mom took Chili and me for a walk. It was pretty eventful. It started out like any other walk. But once we got to the park, things got interesting! First, we were pseudo attacked by a mini-chihuahua. This guy was really scrappy and trying hard to egg us on. It wasn't scary or anything, but kind of embarrasing, especially since all the other non-mini dogs were staring.

We somehow had to regain our dignity in front of the other dogs, so we waged an attack against a coonhound. My mom said we should be thankful that he and his human were really patient and mellow. We don't know about this "thankful" stuff, but we were feeling really proud of ourselves!

THEN, we saw this human my mom said was like a king, or something like that. I think she said he's the king of Colorado. I don't know what a Colorado is, but my mom was "thankful" that no one attacked him. At first I thought we should be thankful that he didn't attack us! After all, I have read that pugs are favored by kings and queens. But then...

We got home and my mom said she found something that she thought had been lost for good. Of all the rotten luck, she found this straightjacket that she knit for me. I thought I had hidden it really good, and I thought we escaped from the straightjacket when we moved to the new human/pug house. Seriously, is this not injustice for pugs?! At the very least, she could have knit it in a more flattering pattern! I look like a LINEBACKER!

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if that king guy had taken us to help him rule the Colorado. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't make his royal pugs wear straightjackets! And maybe he lives in a palace with lots of treats and servants! Then we could outlaw this kind of thing!

Love,
Coco

1 comment:

  1. Hi Coco! So glad to have you back! I like your park adventures. I like to aggressively "talk" to big dogs, too. I think it is because we pugs are Big Dogs in Little Bodies.
    Your sweater looks really really good on you - doesn't make you look like a linebacker or even a right tackle or nothing. Just an uber cute Puggy.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete