Coco's Blog

Coco's Blog
Musings of a Computer Savvy Pug

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm BACK!


Dear Diary,

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I've since decided to give up on transferring my previous journal entries. I'm going to start fresh today! So much has happened since I last wrote to you. I adopted a brother, Chili! He's older than me, but I still have to show him the ropes. I wasn't sure that I wanted to adopt him at first, I liked having ALL the attention and treats and love to myself. But now that he's been here awhile, I see that there is enough attention, treats and love to go around. In fact, there may even be MORE treats, because Chili sometimes forgets that pugs use the facilities outside, so my mom, oops, I mean OUR mom, gives us treats when he goes outside. Hmm, now that I think about it, I LOVE Chili! Thanks Diary, for showing me the light!

At the left is a picture of Chili, so you can see what he looks like. I don't think he's as cute as me, but all the humans sure seems to think he is...


Love,

Coco

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Blogville!
    I think you are as cute IF NOT CUTER than Chili. Odd name for a BLACK pug.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noodles! Thanks for following my blog. I'm going to follow yours too! It's nice that we pugs can communicate this way. I don't know why my humans named him Chili. My dad wanted to name him Pepper, but my mom didn't think it fit him, so somehow they settled on Chili. It kind of works though, because his nickname is Chili Dog, or sometimes Chili Willi. Your name is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Chicos!
    Nice to Meet you!!
    It good to brothers and sister!!
    Bechos
    Spongy & Licky

    ReplyDelete