Coco's Blog

Coco's Blog
Musings of a Computer Savvy Pug

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Previous Diary Entries - My Family is Strange! July 17, 2007

Dear Diary,
I wrote yesterday about how Helen might want to be friends, but now I think she was only teasing. I don't know why she's so grouchy! She hisses at me and stares at me through the gate. Oh well, my mom says she's anti-social, and I shouldn't let it bother me. So since everyone else loves me so much, I'll just wait until Helen comes around, I know she will eventually since I'm so adorable and loving.

While I'm on the subject of Helen, let me tell you something else about her. She doesn't even like treats! I don't get it! My mom tried to give her a treat, and she sniffed it and walked away. I wanted to eat the treat, but my mom grabbed it off the floor and put it back in the container before I could get it. My mom says Helen is a vegetarian. I don't know what that means, but apparently my mom thinks it's weird for a cat.

Then there's this other pug that lives in the little room in the bedroom, but every time I try to play with him, he just imitates me! I try to attack him, but i can never seem to catch him. After awhile, I get dizzy. This really drives me crazy. The other day, I noticed that his mom and dad look exactly like my mom and dad! AND, he even has a cat that looks just like Helen. Does anyone else have a weird family like me?

Time to go secure the perimeter.

Love,
Coco

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coco
    I DO have a family like that at my house - actually I have TWO!!! One in my bedroom and another in the screen room through the double glass doors (but they only appear when it is dark in that room). It is so weird cuz they don't say a WORD except to mimic me!!!
    Love your FIRST follower Noodles
    PS Do you LIVE in the SFBAY area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noodles, I just read your comment. I'm still getting the hang of this blog thing. Much love to you as my first follower! I am SO happy to know that someone else has one of those weird families. I don't pay much attention to them anymore. They just freak me out too much. I live in Colorado. Are you in SFBay area?

    ReplyDelete